19/11/13


My Personal Learning Network

As teachers I personally believe it`s very necessary to be in touch with differnet social networks that help us in our every day work. I also think that it`s very important to interact with other people who belong to the same community; "teachers" for instance in different parts of the world.
"A personal learning network is difined as an informal learning network that consists of the people a learner interacts with and derives knowledge from in a personal learning enviroment." (Retrieved from Wikipedia.
So, it is in this learning network that we interact in different learning enviroments.
My personal learning network is growing day by day, I find new tools very attractive and useful, so I try to update my learning enviroment as much as I can. Nowadays with technology being so close to us, I think that we as teachers should make the most of it, and try to incorporate as many tools and techniques as possible in order to give energy to our lessons so that students can profit from them.
I use primarily facebook as a personal but also as a professional network. I belong to different groups such as "teachers of the Argentina" and some others related to education. I also receive news from some online newspapers such as Buenos Aires Herald, The Guardian or The New York Times, that sometimes I use with my students. I`m also part of different teacher`s groups in which we share materials, opinions and we learn from each other`s experiences.
I have two blogs, one I share with my colleagues in the Kindergarten I work, I teach k5 and I together with other teachers upload photos, and the different activities that we do in our classrooms. We share the projects and we post some links so that students can go on learning at home, and also to share with their parents so that they know and also enjoy what we do every day.!
I also use twitter, to read news or important information while I travel.
Some others are, diigo, scoop it that I`m still learning to use and I discovered when taking Tecnicas Informàticas.
I think that a teacher should be resourceful.We also need to update and not to get behind. Technology  regenerates every day and we also as teacher need to do it.!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario